Bigpond.net.au is a real teaser

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.
Justin Walsh

Bigpond.net.au is a real teaser

Post by Justin Walsh »

First is there a way to quickly export the results of Adblock plus and all rick752 subscriptions, so I can study them offline?
Perhaps it is just as easy for now, just to give you the url: bigpond.net.au .
The same problems happens with bigpond.com , my wireless.
I dare not try anything which might get this ISP offside, because they are the main Australian Carrier and make billions in profit each year. I'm just a poor nobody.
However so far, with what you: ABP and rick752, have provided I am getting more for my dollar. and a much faster machine.
It appears to me that somehow they use JScript to rebuild what I manually take out.
It is too soon for me to try playing with .js files.
Any suggestions?
Justin
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

I would first see if the problem is caused by a regular ad block (EasyList) or a element-hide (EasyElement) .... turn off one subscription or the other by clicking on the green bullet after the subscription's name and see which subscription is doing it.

The easiest way to copy all of your filters would be to simply highlight all of the filters in the box using (CTRL+A) .... COPY them using (CTRL+C) .... then paste them in a text editor using (CTRL+V).

Does anything show as 'blocked' in the "blockable items"?
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"