YouTube Partnership Programme + Google AdSense [n/a]

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
Chris4

YouTube Partnership Programme + Google AdSense [n/a]

Post by Chris4 »

Hey,

YouTube e-mailed me saying I may be eligible to receive revenue sharing from my YouTube video, where I'd receive some of the money made from the advertisements.

I followed the link and came to this...

Here's with AdBlock Easylist (USA) ON:

Here's with AdBlock EasyList (USA) OFF:

The filter ##.adsense is which is conflicting and not showing the form.

The URL which needs to be excluded is http://www.youtube.com/ivp?v=*

Chris
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee »

Chris4 wrote:YouTube e-mailed me saying I may be eligible to receive revenue sharing from my YouTube video,
Why are you willing to accept YouTube's charity?!!! :-? i can't really trust Google :roll: You need to give all your details to them, and they'll give you :-? a copper every now and then!!!!!!! :lol: :D :D :D :idea: i don't think you've to expect high revenues, i don't know if it's fair (for you :idea: ) what you're going to do, they'll always earn more than you and have everything you upload to their website!!!!!!! :surprised: Just quit Youtube :D :D
Don't give to Google more private details than what they can already discover about you alone!!!!!!!!! :surprised: :D :D

Hah, yeah :roll: I think that it's much more easy to turn off/on adblock when you need to do money-related stuffs :D :D :D :idea:

bye!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
The bee is more honored than others, not because the bee labors, but because the bee labors for others.
Michael Verified
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael Verified »

EasyList does not usually whitelist issues on pages that deal with advertising because of the high number of false positives occur. I would advise disabling the problematic filter and adding ~youtube.com##.adsense to your list of personal filters. Alternatively, @@||youtube.com/ivp?$elemhide should perform an almost identical task in Adblock Plus 1.2.