twitter.com

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
Angel

twitter.com

Post by Angel »

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com

cookie
screenshot

Code: Select all

https://klikr.org/90a47cdc4e9598fc54d3d56b6337.png

The subscription easylist cookie is active.

Win 10 x64 LTSC (2021), FF x64 latest stable. uBlock Origin (latest).

PoRtvine
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post by PoRtvine »

Win10x64, Google Chrome, uBO, Filters

Angel

Post by Angel »

I have a European IP address and therefore a different cookie banner policy applies for Europe.
otherwise, I would have turned to dimisa in a profile topic with its support for Russian-language resources, but he sent me to you on the forum.

Angel

Post by Angel »

PoRtvine, извиняюсь что не сразу понял суть проблемы.
уважаемый dimisa - разъяснил мне что по вашей ссылке перечислены ресурсы, которые по сути невозможно заблокировать.
из за моего крайне плохого знания английского языка даже гуглоперевод казался мне китайской грамотой и я не понял суть вашего ответа.
(просто для информации, я изучаю японский язык, а английский для меня чужероден и труден для восприятия даже с переводчиком).

еще раз спасибо за ответ! и плюс в карму.

===============================================================================================================

PoRtvine, I apologize for not immediately understanding the essence of the problem. dear dimisa - explained to me that your link lists resources that are essentially impossible to block.
due to my extremely poor knowledge of the English language, even the Google translation seemed to me a Chinese letter and I did not understand the essence of your answer.
(Just for information, I'm studying Japanese, and English is alien to me and difficult to understand even with an interpreter).

thanks again for the reply! and plus in karma.