AltaVista Translator [added]

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
Stupid Head
Emeritus Contributor
Emeritus Contributor

AltaVista Translator [added]

Post by Stupid Head »

Code: Select all

http://babel.altavista.com/sponsored-results?q=
Accessible from http://babel.altavista.com/. You must first perform a translation to see the sponsored matches.

This is a really nice forum theme by the way. Nice job implementing it rbsterling.
What, me worry?
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

Hey Stu ... what up? :D
It's been a while .... don't be such a stranger :(
Added your string to the element filter :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

And you are right ... Rich did a VERY nice job with the new forum! I love the layout, colors and the interface. Because the forum is a beta phpbb, the entire moderator and admin interfaces are totally different now. It took me a while just to do simple things like allow people into the PVT area ... but after about an hour, I started to understand it. Rich just changed the whole thing in one minute and never warned me about it. I happened to be monitoring the forum and when I hit 'refresh', I saw this. I sat here trying to figure out what had happened because I didn't even recognize my own forums ... I thought that I had hit a another link and was somewhere else :lol:

I really like the user info on the right side. It makes messages easier to read through.
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"
Stupid Head
Emeritus Contributor
Emeritus Contributor

Post by Stupid Head »

I've been really busy with major changes in my life and dealing with some things. Hopefully I'll be able to post more, but it'll still be a few months until everything is settled.
What, me worry?
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

I hope all goes well Stu. I miss certain people here when they don't show up here for a while :cry:
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"