Locking the single, long 'general' filter posts here

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Locking the single, long 'general' filter posts here

Post by rick752 »

I have "locked" the long 'general' posts for the different filter suggestions here. It is getting difficult to find things in them that I have not addressed ... and search results just give pages and pages of listings that I have to look through when I try to reference a previous issue.

I would rather that each problem or suggestion now had it's own smaller topic as it makes it much easier to find and to deal with. The only one that remains is the one for the ABP Tracking Filter in the Private forum.
Last edited by rick752 on Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"
IceDogg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by IceDogg »

Might I suggest: You make sub forums for them like Fixed/Can't fix and open or something like that. I know it might make navigation a little be more work, but it might help you keep track. Just a thought, as I've seen forums do this with bugs and such before.
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

Actually I may just re-edit the titles as they are fixed .... can't do that too easily with a long list of suggestions in one topic. The biggest problem is that I can't just follow the many different suggestions all in one list as the conversations on one subjects may be scattered throughout 10 others ... and I simply just lose them. Add that to the fact that I trying to follow 3 different filter-types of lists.

I will go back when I have the time and 'mark' all of the single topics (with something like you suggest) .... but right in the title (fixed,open,rejected)

Single subjects by themselves would make it so much easier. The long lists were fine when we were building the main lists .... now that topic is just becoming a 'blur'.
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"
IceDogg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by IceDogg »

Ok, that would solve both issues. I hadn't thought of that.