online-fix.me

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
Xop0
Site Member
Site Member

online-fix.me

Post by Xop0 »

Greetings, I am a streamer of the

Code: Select all

twitch.tv/xop0

channel and have been collaborating with

https://online-fix.me

for several years, supplementing the content of the site. Many streamers vs sites do this, and the embed is not blocked anywhere, for example, on the Fextralife site.

The essence of the problem is that I cooperate with the gaming site by embedding my stream on it so that the audience spends more time on the site and gets involved in the discussion of the games I demonstrate. In the chat located directly on the site. The theme corresponds; the stream is not an advertising product but a functional content part of the site, which is convenient for users and is often used. especially for quickly answering questions that users have. I've looked at all easylists in all languages, and none of them have embedded Twitch in their filters except the Russian list, where it is blocked both on site by a general rule and globally in the entire Runet by a unique rule containing the name of my channel.

||embed.twitch.tv/?channel=xop0$subdocument,domain=~twitch.tv

online-fix.me##.sidebar > div:has(> #twitch-embed)

My stream is not blocked in other languages or by built-in ad blockers, for example, from Brave, so non-Russian-speaking users often write to the chat, and none of them ever complained about the presence of the stream embedded on the site. But Russian-speaking users do not see the stream, and often they have to completely disable ad blocking to see all the ads on the site.
I ask you to somehow deal with the problem because, with the current filters, the embedding of my stream is always hidden.

Sincerely,
Egor

LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

"If it ain't broke don't fix it."