smugmug.com

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
Jap2-0

smugmug.com

Post by Jap2-0 »

(This is using the latest version of uBlock Origin; regardless, this is directly the result of one specific filter in Easylist so I'll provide more specific system info if necessary but I don't think it is.)

NOTE: I'm not including the exact URL this occurs on for personal privacy reasons, however it is a public URL. I can PM it to someone if necessary.

Galleries and images on Smugmug can be organized into folders, and this structure is reflected in the URL for both the page and all images displayed on that page. (For an example of this, see

Code: Select all

https://cmac.smugmug.com/Photography/The-mushrooms-of-my-front-yard/i-p48rkFM

- which is a random public gallery, and not the one I see this issue on, as noted above.) One gallery I'm trying to look at includes /2022-2023/Athletics/Track/Track-Media-Day/, which falls afoul of the /track/track- filter. (This doesn't block the page from loading - this might be an implementation detail where uBo prevents generic filters from blocking a page load - but it prevents all the images on the page, which is a photo gallery, from loading.) The filter @@/track/track-$image,domain=smugmug.com fixes this for me.