tldw.me

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
maoz_mel

tldw.me

Post by maoz_mel »

wfmz.com homepage presents "Local Trending News" in a video carousel using a third party component loaded from snippet.tldw.me.
All articles presented in the component are organic content and ads are not delivered from tldw.me domain

Same behavior for

Code: Select all

https://www.formula1.com

under "Editor Picks" which are edited manually in "minute.ly" tool. (at formula 1 - no ads are presented in the component)
We have discussed previously about our tag manager "snippet.minute.ly" (which was confirmed) and has several products, one of the products is loaded from snippet.tldw.me.

Adblock plus blocks the JavaScript loading of

https://snippet.tldw.me/tv/0.41.39/tvp.js

and we get an empty container (as you can find on the attached image) for the "Local Trending News".
There are lots of other examples, and we would appreciate any help allowing JavaScript, images and videos from tldw.me?

Thanks

maoz_mel

Post by maoz_mel »

Hi,
could you please advise?

Ronen

Post by Ronen »

Hello, I'm Ronen from Minute.ly.

We developed a component displaying short trailers generated from the website's organic content and playing consecutively - one trailer after the other. Each trailer is clickable and is linked to an article web page containing the full video. Our component is integrated into top-tier publishers such as Formula1, NFL, MLB, and Nascar.

On some websites, our component may include ads in between these trailers. These ads are served by Aniview, which is an ad player. The domain of Aniview is aniview.com, and it is already blocked by you.

This means our component does not play ads for users using an ad-blocker.

However, once you’ve added tldw.me domain to your list, the website's organic trailers are also blocked.

It is worth mentioning that our trailers are not ads. We use an AI algorithm to find the best highlights of every video on the publishers’ websites. Then, these trailers are often picked by the website's editorial team, and are used to help the publishers to increase their user engagement (including time on site and video views).

We'd like to ask you to consider removing our domain from your list.

Example link:

https://www.formula1.com

- Editor's Picks Section

Ad Blockers:
AdBlock

List Subscriptions and Custom Filters:
Acceptable Ads
AdBlock custom filters
Anti-Circumvention filters
EasyList

Browser Name / Version:
Chrome / Version 103.0.5060.114 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Operating System Name / Version:
macOS Monterey / Version 12.4 (21F79)

Others installed Extensions / Version
Grammarly for Chrome / 14.1068.0

Thanks in advance,
Ronen

Ronen

Post by Ronen »

Hi Fanboy,

We would highly appreciate your feedback regarding our domain.

It is a crucial part of our business and we wish to learn what have we done wrong and how we can improve it.

Our domain serves organic video previews, and you can see the experience across all the domains we mentioned above.

Please let us know what should be done in order to unblock our domain.

Thank you,
Ronen