Problems with many portuguese sites

Portuguese supplemental subscription

Moderator: EasyList Spanish Mods

Windows 10 User

Problems with many portuguese sites

Post by Windows 10 User »

With uBlock Origin enabled and after opening news in the following sites, I can't see:

dinheiroviv.pt's "Outras Notícias que lhe podem interessar"'s (other news who may interest you) and "Outros conteúdos GMT"'s (other GMT contents) squares (which contain news);

vidas.pt's "PODE GOSTAR DE LER"'s (you may like reading) "squares" (which contain news);

motor24.pt's "OUTROS ARTIGOS"'s (other articles) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

menshealth.pt's "OUTROS ARTIGOS"'s (other articles) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

voltaaomundo.pt's "OUTROS ARTIGOS"'s (other articles) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

noticiasmagazine.pt's "OUTROS ARTIGOS"'s (other articles) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

delas.pt's "OUTROS ARTIGOS"'s (other articles) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

n-tv.pt's "OUTROS ARTIGOS"'s (other articles) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

evasoes.pt's "OUTROS ARTIGOS"'s (other articles) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

sabado.pt's "PATROCINADOS"'s (sponsored), "A SÁBADO RECOMENDA PARA SI"'s (sabado recommends you to) and "OUTRAS NOTICIAS COFINA"'s (other cofina news) (they don't show up at all or their squares which contain news don't show up);

jornaldenegocios.pt's "O Negócios recomenda"'s (Negócios recommends) and "Pode gostar de ler"'s (you may like reading) (they don't show up at all or their squares which contain news don't show up);

jn.pt's "OUTRAS NOTICIAS"' (other news) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

plataformamedia.com's "OUTRAS NOTICIAS"' (other news) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

dn.pt's "MAIS NOTÍCIAS"'s (more news) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT content) squares (which contain news);

ojogo.pt's "OUTRAS NOTICIAS"' (other news) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);
Moved from Report unblocked content to EasyList Portuguese on Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:39 pm by intense

intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

Absolutely horrible.

Write again your post:

dinheiroviv.pt's "Outras Notícias que lhe podem interessar"'s (other news who may interest you) and "Outros conteúdos GMT"'s (other GMT contents) squares (which contain news);

should be:
dinheiroviv.pt I cannot see: "Outras Notícias que lhe podem interessar"'s (other news who may interest you) and "Outros conteúdos GMT"'s (other GMT contents) squares (which contain news);

and so on

However, FIRST check again the sites using ONLY the default settings / lists in uBO
Windows 10 User

I checked these sites using only the default settings/lists in uBO. So:

Code: Select all

dinheirovivo.pt
I can't see "Outras Notícias que lhe podem interessar"'s (other news who may interest you) and "Outros conteúdos GMT"'s (other GMT contents) squares (which contain news);

vidas.pt
I can't see "PODE GOSTAR DE LER"'s (you may like reading) "squares" (which contain news);

motor24.pt
I can't see "OUTROS ARTIGOS"'s (other articles) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

menshealth.pt
I can't see "OUTROS ARTIGOS"'s (other articles) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

voltaaomundo.pt

noticiasmagazine.pt

delas.pt

n-tv.pt

evasoes.pt

sabado.pt
I can't see "PATROCINADOS"'s (sponsored), "A SÁBADO RECOMENDA PARA SI"'s (sabado recommends you to) and "OUTRAS NOTICIAS COFINA"'s (other cofina news) (they don't show up at all or their squares which contain news don't show up);

jornaldenegocios.pt
I can't see "O Negócios recomenda"'s (Negócios recommends) and "Pode gostar de ler"'s (you may like reading) (they don't show up at all or their squares which contain news don't show up);

jn.pt
I can't see "OUTRAS NOTICIAS"' (other news) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

plataformamedia.com
I can't see "OUTRAS NOTICIAS"' (other news) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);

dn.pt
I can't see "MAIS NOTÍCIAS"'s (more news) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT content) squares (which contain news);

ojogo.pt
I can't see "OUTRAS NOTICIAS"'s (other news) and "OUTROS CONTEÚDOS GMT"'s (other GMT articles) "squares" (which contain news);
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

ok .. I checked the first 3 pages from your list and even disabling uBO I see no section of those listed by you

Provide screenshots for the first 3 pages where I can see those things.

Are you using windows or android or iOS system ?
Windows 10 User

Sorry, I think you have to open any news from each one of those sites.

Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18363.719 x64.

For instance, regarding dinheirovivo.pt, check this (https://i.imgur.com/eeMGxL6.png) image vs these (https://i.imgur.com/KRLb2va.png, https://i.imgur.com/x8zPobL.png, https://i.imgur.com/wTjrYDt.png) ones.

I can't show you the next two ones because if I disable uBO I'm prompted by Nónio to sign in to read the news (see this viewtopic.php?f=62&t=44400 thread).
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

ok, for the first 3 pages add and will work fine:

@@||widget.engageya.com^$script,domain=dinheirovivo.pt|motor24.pt|vidas.pt
@@||recs.engageya.com/rec-api/getrecs.json$script,domain=dinheirovivo.pt|motor24.pt|vidas.pt
@@||engageya.com^$image,domain=dinheirovivo.pt|motor24.pt|vidas.pt
Try adding all other sites and test them

@fanboy
What do you think, this filter ||engageya.com^$3p could be made more specific to not break all these sites ?
Windows 10 User

intense wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:41 pm ok, for the first 3 pages add and will work fine:

@@||recs.engageya.com/rec-api/getrecs.json$script,domain=dinheirovivo.pt|motor24.pt|vidas.pt
Try adding all other sites and test them

@fanboy
What do you think, this filter ||engageya.com^$3p could be made more specific to not break all these sites ?
Thanks, it worked (I did the same thing for the rest), but I suppose there are more portuguese sites which have this problem. Anyway, could these be added to the EasyList so manually add them?
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

You can add in "my filters"

||engageya.com^$3p,badfilter
Windows 10 User

I mean, if would be better if it wasn't needed to manually add them like I did.
intense wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:44 pm You can add in "my filters"

Sorry, but what do you mean by that?
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

this filter will fix all those issues for all pt sites (and you can remove the other filters above)
Windows 10 User

I removed the

filter and added that one and I have the problems again. Anyway, what I was saying was for someone to add the previous filters to EasyList so we don't have to manually add them.
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

right, you need 2 filters:

||widget.engageya.com/engageya_loader.js$badfilter
Windows 10 User

Are you sure it will work for all pt-pt sites and I don't have to add the other filters, and if so, could someone add them to EasyList so we don't have to manually add them?
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

Sure, test yourself.
As for inclusion in easyprivacy as exceptions only @fanboy could tell us.
Windows 10 User

intense wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:09 am Sure, test yourself.
Thanks, it worked, but could you add it to EasyList as well as

@@||c.amazon-adsystem.com/aax2/apstag.js$script,domain=abola.pt
@@||googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js$script,domain=abola.pt
@@||securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/gpt/pubads_impl$script,domain=abola.pt
@@||tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/*/container.html$other,domain=abola.pt
@@||securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/$xhr,domain=abola.pt
www.zerozero.pt###ad_block_msg
||player-zerozero.impresa.pt^$subdocument,domain=zerozero.pt
zerozero.pt##.hd_tab_content
so we don't have to manually add them? If

@@||c.amazon-adsystem.com/aax2/apstag.js$script,domain=abola.pt
@@||googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js$script,domain=abola.pt
@@||securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/gpt/pubads_impl$script,domain=abola.pt
@@||tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/*/container.html$other,domain=abola.pt
@@||securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/$xhr,domain=abola.pt
isn't used the uppermost news is chopped in

https://www.abola.pt/Nnh/Noticias
and if

www.zerozero.pt###ad_block_msg
||player-zerozero.impresa.pt^$subdocument,domain=zerozero.pt
zerozero.pt##.hd_tab_content
isn't used an autoplay video will play in

https://www.zerozero.pt/news_list.php
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

I already added the filters for abola in unbreak list for uBO. It's up to @fanboy to add the filters in easylist
Windows 10 User

intense wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:18 am I already added the filters for abola in unbreak list for uBO. It's up to @fanboy to add the filters in easylist
Sorry, I didn't remember. At least those who install uBO will automatically have them unless they disable that list afterwards.
Windows 10 User

intense wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:09 am Sure, test yourself.
After all I still have this issue on zerozero.pt.
Windows 10 User

It looks like it's fine again, Weird.