dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
SWdm

dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me

Post by SWdm »

Hello everyone,

It seems that images that have anything to do with "social media" are broken on the DML Wiki. For example, here:

Code: Select all

http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Friend_System#Sharing_the_Code
you should be able to see a green "WhatsApp" button and a blue Facebook button, but they are not displayed, making some sentences unintelligible. Also, on the main page, this template

Code: Select all

http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Template:Facebook
is not rendered at all, making the main page look weird. I believe it's one of antisocial filterlist, easyprivacy or fanboy's annoyances that blocks these things.

Any chance these could be added as exceptions, please? Thanks!
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

Is it a great surprise if you embed social elements into a site, it'll be blocked?
SWdm

Post by SWdm »

But the buttons themselves aren't social elements. They're just plain images named that way because they're taken from the game, but if you look at their pictures, they're just green or blue rectangulars with white text on them and have nothing to do directly with WhatsApp/Facebook in any way whatsoever.

As for the Facebook box, I wasn't sure it counted as a "true" social media thing, since it's merely a box to display updates coming from the official facebook of the game and not something intended for user interaction and engagement . Whether it remains blocked or not, it doesn't really affect us, it's more of an aesthetic thing because part of the page looks broken, that's all.

Anyway, could we have the buttons whitelisted? Because I thought renaming them would fix the problem, but it seems that the problem is not the name, but the image itself (the image can still not be displayed, even if it's renamed).