French supplemental subscription

Moderator: Liste AR & FR Mods

visitor10

Alloclips et Smartadserver

Post by visitor10 »

Hello everybody,

I have detected a problem in this website, particulary with this kind of page:
http://musique.portail.free.fr/clip-du- ... dreamteam/

With all pages containing a video of alloclips, with EasyList+List FR, the video is blocked by adblock and i don't now how authorize this page.

Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

I have moved this topic to the Liste FR forum as it appears to have generally been decided that problems only affecting regional sites should be dealt with by a language-specific subscription.
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

Code: Select all

@@||smartadserver.com/call/pubj/*/affiliate_id$script
@@||smartadserver.com/def/def/showdef.asp$script
Lian
Liste FR Author
Liste FR Author

Post by Lian »

Hi all,

I think when the "regional" status of a filter isn't very clear, it should be discussed between us to avoid dupes.

For example about smartadserver :
@@||smartadserver.com/call/pubj/*/affiliate_id$script,domain=alloclips.com|deezer.com
@@||smartadserver.com/def/def/showdef.asp$script,domain=alloclips.com|deezer.com

The liste fr has already an exception for this ad server for the domain player.canalplus.fr (which should be added in the case smartadserver isn't considered as "regional").

In the same kind of idea I see the filter ||smart.allocine.fr^ in the two lists.
Présentation, conseils de blocage et soutien au projet
visitor10

Post by visitor10 »

Thanks for you answers,

I have add these exceptions and i have got the same problem.
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

I have discussed the matter with Ares2 and we have decided that any problems that occur on regional sites should be dealt with by the official supplement for that language. Any issues arising on websites that are not dealt with by a language specific subscription will be dealt with in EasyList itself.
visitor10

Post by visitor10 »

Hello,
Thansk you for your answer.
Where i can ask for this language specification (French) ?
(PS: Sorry for my english :) )
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

The official supplement to EasyList for French websites is Liste FR, which can be installed by clicking on the relevant link on this documentation page.

Post by Guest »

Hello,

Je ne me suis pas rendu compte que l'on pouvait parler en français :)
Je vais essayer de ré-expliquer mon problème, peut être que je l'ai mal dit en anglais.

Voilà, les vidéos qui sont sur free.fr provenant d'alloclips sont bloquées par une "sorte d'image" avec chargement 12 secondes.
Exemple:
http://musique.portail.free.fr/clip-du- ... dreamteam/

J'ai bien les filtres Easylist + List FR, avec les filtres cités plus haut, à savoir:

@@||smartadserver.com/call/pubj/*/affiliate_id$script
@@||smartadserver.com/def/def/showdef.asp$script
Pourtant, la vidéo est toujours bloquée et ne se débloque qu'avec la désactivation d'Adblock

Vous voyez d'où cela peut venir ? Vous avez le même problème ?

Merci :)
visiteur10

Post by visiteur10 »

No body can help me or nobody understand french ?
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

Lian is, to my knowledge, the only person on this forum who can converse in French to an acceptable standard, although a few of us have a basic understanding of the language; however, as he is also the only one who may adjust Liste FR this isn't much of an issue. I am sure that he will update his subscription when he has the time to do so.
Lian
Liste FR Author
Liste FR Author

Post by Lian »

Michael, I still have a doubt about what did you say before : deezer and alloclips aren't regional sites ? because I see these filters :
@@||smartadserver.com/call/pubj/*/affiliate_id$script,domain=alloclips.com|deezer.com
@@||smartadserver.com/def/def/showdef.asp$script,domain=alloclips.com|deezer.com

Shouldn't they be in liste fr ?
Same thing about ||smart.allocine.fr^ in Easylist.

@visiteur
Salut, oui ne t'inquiètes pas il y a bien des gens qui parlent français ici ;-) j'ai bien lu tes messages mais j'attends une clarification de Michael sur la manière d'ajouter le filtre qui te convient dans l'abonnement "Easylist + Liste Fr"

Avant que ça soit le cas tu peux rajouter |portail.free.fr aux deux exceptions relatives à smartadserver
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

I am certain that the http://www.deezer.com whitelist should remain in EasyList because it is an English site. However, upon re-examination it would appear that http://www.alloclips.com would be better suited to Liste FR and I have therefore removed this domain from the EasyList filter (https://hg.adblockplus.org/easylist/rev/3c11cb751357).

||smart.allocine.fr^ was added to the subscriptions in this topic on the basis that the website serves tracking. Although tracking would usually be blocked by EasyPrivacy, which deals with websites of all languages, it made more sense to put the domain into EasyList because it is also known to serve adverts.

Generally, any problems that occur on French websites should be dealt with only by Liste FR.
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

Lian wrote:Michael, I still have a doubt about what did you say before : deezer and alloclips aren't regional sites ? because I see these filters :
Deezer is available in different languages but the whitelist is not needed any more as this problem no longer occurs for me (no video appears actually and I am redirected to the home page even with ABP disabled). And alloclips.com is a french site so both filters can be removed from EL.
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

Removed (https://hg.adblockplus.org/easylist/rev/2de424cd38c8)

@@||smartadserver.com/call/pubj/*/affiliate_id$script,domain=deezer.com
@@||smartadserver.com/def/def/showdef.asp$script,domain=deezer.com
visitor10

Post by visitor10 »

Hello,
Its works ! Thanks for all :)
visitor10

Post by visitor10 »

But here, its normal that it's blocked ?
http://www.alloclips.com/video/Akon/Rig ... Captioned)
Lian
Liste FR Author
Liste FR Author

Post by Lian »

Tu peux continuer à parler français lol
Voilà l'erreur est corrigée il reste plus qu'à attendre la maj de la liste comme d'hab :)