the-voice-of-germany.de

German supplemental subscription
foolx

the-voice-of-germany.de

Post by foolx »

Hi,

meine Frau und meine Tochter lieben The Voice of Germany. Leider können sie das ständig nicht im TV schauen und schauen es daher online.
Leider bekomme ich diese verfickte Werbung vor den Videos nicht weg.

http://www.the-voice-of-germany.de/tv/the-voice-of-germany/playlists/ganze-folgen

Am Anfang jedes Videos und alle 10 Min oder so kommen etliche Werbungen ehe der eigentliche Player weiterlädt.
Jemand eine Idee wie man den Müll wirklich loswird? Ich habe schon versucht ublock Origin zu laden und Flash Player zu deaktivieren, leider sieht der Player danach genau so aus wie vorher und lädt weiter Werbung.

Würde mich sehr freuen wenn ihr nen Tipp habt!
okiehsch
uBlock Origin Author
uBlock Origin Author

Post by okiehsch »

uBlock origin, deactivate flash, try adding

Code: Select all

||vod-akamai-psd2-dcp.p7s1digital.de$media,domain=www.the-voice-of-germany.de
no more ads at the beginning of the videos, no clue if ads appear after 10 minutes or so.
okiehsch
uBlock Origin Author
uBlock Origin Author

Post by okiehsch »

Actually I just realized this site uses websockets to push video ads.
So adding

*$websocket,domain=the-voice-of-germany.de
is an even better solution.
foolx

Post by foolx »

Hi and thanks!

I first tried your second solution, but that did not work (for me) since the video itself won't start at all anymore and tells me to deactivate my blocker. This Solution works like a charm! I just had to watch 7 minutes of the Voice and can verify: no videos at start or in the video itself.

Thanks a lot, a block of videos (around 4-7 x 20-30 seconds) every 7 minutes ... way to much!
okiehsch
uBlock Origin Author
uBlock Origin Author

Post by okiehsch »

Sorry, I just checked and if you are using a chromium based browser
for my second solution to work with uBlock origin you also have to install the extension
uBlock Origin WebSocket.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin-websocket/pgdnlhfefecpicbbihgmbmffkjpaplco