How to donate for hosting EasyList Forum

General forum information, announcements, news, questions and suggestions.
Steeg
Site Member
Site Member

How to donate for hosting EasyList Forum

Post by Steeg »

Is there some way to contribute to the hosting fund for the site?

I'm not necessarily looking for faster assistance, help seems to come quickly enough, but I am curious if there really is a way to contribute to the fund. Mentions of the hosting fund may have been meant sarcastically, but I do wonder. I may not have the cash to spare right now, but if I did, how would I send it?

Do you have a page on a crowdfunding site, maybe? Or would one possibly mail a money order to a P.O. box? Another way?
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

Steeg wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:45 pm Is there some way to contribute to the hosting fund for the site?
In 11 years of this site existence you're the first person to ask, so no I had no reason to set anything up.
Steeg wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:45 pm Mentions of the hosting fund may have been meant sarcastically, but I do wonder. I may not have the cash to spare right now, but if I did, how would I send it?
You can always buy me an Amazon gift card and DM me the number to it. I would appreciate any contributions. My hosting is up at the end of next year and the domain registration is up this year.
Steeg wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:45 pm Do you have a page on a crowdfunding site, maybe? Or would one possibly mail a money order to a P.O. box? Another way?
You ask and you shall receive: :arrow: donate
"If it ain't broke don't fix it."