linkcrypt.ws

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
Linkcrypt

linkcrypt.ws

Post by Linkcrypt »

Hi,

you have a false postive rule again, so you destroy a function of my website.

Look at my screenshot. Normaly there is a status image. But your rule block it. Try it your selfes.

http://linkcrypt.ws/dir/8m7vdy05s258v32
Khrin
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by Khrin »

I'm sorry, but I can't see what is missing on the page. Beside the fact that your link is unusable for me, on another similar page I can see regularly the "status" icons. Or you was referring to an another image?
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

It seems a password is necessary to see the page.

Post by Guest »

MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

Removed https://hg.adblockplus.org/easylist/rev/fab37a6522d5

Maybe you should think about what Michael said when the first false positve occured:
Michael wrote:You should also bear in mind that if the advertisements were labeled clearly, such as with ids or classes only used for adverts, this issue would not have occurred, as such general rules would neither be required nor used in advert blocking subscriptions.

Post by Guest »

Why do i edit my website every day if you wrote a new rule? Because its so funny.... I have to earn my money with advertisment, so i don't help you in any way sorry...
IceDogg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by IceDogg »

He was only trying to make it easy for YOU. We don't need your help to block ads.. I guess you should know that. You came here complaining about a False Positive and he was trying to point out a way for you to avoid them easier in the future. Guess he figured you cared about your website's visitor wishes. The people that block ads or even want to are not going to make you much money anyway. They won't (usually) visit the ads which will cost you by dropping you back in site visitors that don't view (click on) the ads. Some advertisers don't pay at all unless they click the ads. People that want them blocked will hardly ever click them. Just trying to help here.. don't take offense.

Edit: on second thought I was assuming you were the original poster and I'm not sure about that now after looking closer. Hmm, my bad.
Linkcrypt

Post by Linkcrypt »

Your new rule is bad again. Look:

This is the edit-page. There is a image with onclick. The same do you have here: http://linkcrypt.ws/add/ no button.
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

Linkcrypt

Post by Linkcrypt »

Thx
Linkcrypt

Post by Linkcrypt »

MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author