actionbutton.co

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
robert1

actionbutton.co

Post by robert1 »

I’m the head of product at

Code: Select all

https://speakable.org
We make an embeddable public benefit product that allows users to act on content they’re reading across the internet. You can see lots of examples on our homepage

Code: Select all

https://www.actionbutton.org
but in essence we enable users to do things like contact their congress people, donate to charities and volunteer locally. Our actions are created in partnership with the editorial team of each publication to drive civic engagement.

We recently got added to your ad block list (actionbutton.co). Was there a reason for this? Any help in getting us removed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

"If it ain't broke don't fix it."
robert1

Post by robert1 »

Sponsored content represents less than 1% of our output, only represents charitable entities and is marked as such when present (as you can see in that screenshot). Is there a way of us flagging that content so all our public good efforts don't get blocked?
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

Not likely unless you have a way of differentiating the iframes.

Ultimate decision is up to the rules#authors I just pretend to play one on the forums.
robert1

Post by robert1 »

Thanks and appreciate your quick responses. Will they read this thread or is there some way I can reach out to them directly?
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

You can email them at easylist dot subscription at gmail dot com. Most of them are rules#volunteers so they won't answer as quickly as I did.

They'll likely see this thread eventually. If you look through the GitHub they're quite busy with all the issues and there's only 4 of them.
robert1

Post by robert1 »

Thank you for the information!