slickdeals.net

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
swaggy

slickdeals.net

Post by swaggy »

When I have easylist filter enabled in ublock origin, slickdeals.net appears as text only. I get the message at the top that:

"Something interfered with this website loading

This could be a temporary problem with your network, or due to your adblocker"

Could someone either look into fixing this in the filter list or let me know what to whitelist while it's being worked on?

Went through my filters installed on ublockorigin and easylist, when enabled, is causing slickdeals site to appear as text only.

please let me know what to whitelist to fix this & please try to fix it in the filter list.
Moved from EasyList Subscriptions to Report incorrectly removed content on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:40 pm by LanikSJ

LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

Please provide more context: rules#participation

No issues with Slickdeals.
"If it ain't broke don't fix it."
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

No issue here.

Do you still have the same issue if you install "ublock extra" viewtopic.php?p=122140#p122140 ?
•► Read RULES / Use forum Search
••► Don't post clickable links
•••►Upload screenshots at imgbb.com
swaggy

Post by swaggy »

Lanik wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:42 pm Please provide more context: rules#participation

No issues with Slickdeals.
I disabled every single filter (including my own) and only left easylist checked & the text only page of slickdeals occurs. With every filter that I normally used enabled & easylist disabled, the problem goes away. Plus, there are 13 entries about slickdeals. Only addon I have enabled is ublock origin. Using latest non-beta version of Chrome.
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

smed79 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:43 am Do you still have the same issue if you install "ublock extra" viewtopic.php?p=122140#p122140 ?
What @smed79 said. I have no issues with that setup.
"If it ain't broke don't fix it."
swaggy

Post by swaggy »

smed79 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:43 am No issue here.

Do you still have the same issue if you install "ublock extra" viewtopic.php?p=122140#p122140 ?
Yes this did fix it. However, I don't want another Chrome add-on so I'm just disabling easylist until easylist or ublock origin fix this issue. All I had to do was use the element picker 5 times to clean up all the pages anyways.
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

uBo or other adblocker cannot fix the issue.
Only ublock extra (which is built especially for such nasty ads) can help.