radiotimes.com

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
susan_f

radiotimes.com

Post by susan_f »

Something, and I'm pretty sure it's Easylist, is blocking the iPlayer links on radiotimes.com "where to watch" pages, e.g. https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/gymb6m/qi--s16-e1-panimals/

Apparently I can't load a screenshot unless I have somewhere to store it online, which I don't. That episode might have expired from iPlayer by the time you see this, but on a more recent one, e.g. https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/g2w58g/qi--s16-e4-parts/ (currently available for 21 days) there should be a button below the big picture, above the social media buttons. I looked at the "All Resources" in AdBlock, but couldn't see any requests that look like the description of the button in "inspect Element", where it's in a div with the class watch-actions.

I'm using AdBlock version 3.20.0 with EasyList, EasyPrivacy, Anti-Circumvention filters and AdBlock custom filters (which I tried clearing before reporting), on Firefox 63.0b13 under the latest Windows 10 (which updated today, but I'm pretty sure this button has been hidden for a long time and I just realised it should be there).
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

Even disabling the adblocker the video fails running.
susan_f

Post by susan_f »

There isn't a video on the Radio Times site; the button provides a link to the BBC's iPlayer, where you probably have to be logged in to use it (it used to just check your IP address location).
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

test this filter

Code: Select all

radiotimes.com#@#.watch-action-button
•► Read RULES / Use forum Search
••► Don't post clickable links
•••►Upload screenshots at imgbb.com
susan_f

Post by susan_f »