dante-ri.hr

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
belik

dante-ri.hr

Post by belik »

Hi,

I have a site where I use Sumo for email marketing and showing popups for subscribing, and recently ABP started blocking all the forms on my site from Sumo.

Now, this was working a few months back for sure as I saw conversions happening.

I don't use the popups to show ads, but as an email collection method, and to deliver the content upgrades to my subscribers.

Any reason why Sumo is blacklisted?

I saw other sites using JustUno for the same purpose, and JustUno is not blacklisted.

Can you let me know what am I supposed to do now? I have a yearly Pro subscription with Sumo but i cannot use it, while another software like JustUno (which does not have all the advanced features i need and Sumo has it) is working normally?

Any reason why JustUno is allowed and Sumo isn't?

Please let me know as I have to act on it asap.
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

Hi,

sumo.com has been _added_ to EasyList because it loads adservers.
•► Read RULES / Use forum Search
••► Don't post clickable links
•••►Upload screenshots at imgbb.com
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

ericf

Post by ericf »

Hi,

I'm Eric -- a developer at sumo.com. We do not load adservers. Being on the easylist adservers list seems incorrect to me.

Please let us know if there's some piece of functionality that we offer that has landed us on that list and we'd be more than happy to investigate and remove it -- but we do not load adservers and are unsure why we've been added to that easylist.

Thanks,
Eric
ericf

Post by ericf »

Hi again,

Appreciate your notifying ryanbr of this thread, @smed79. We're still listed on the adserver easylist, though.

Know you all are busy -- More than happy to submit a PR to remove sumo from the list if that'll save some time. Mostly want to make sure that wouldn't be against the rules or anything (didn't see anything in there regarding this). Also, let me know if it's more appropriate to start a new thread rather than replying to this thread.

This does definitely disrupt our users' ability to use our tools if they're using this list. Again, we do not load adservers. If there is something in our feature set that caused us to be on the list, we're more than happy to take a closer look at the feature.

Thanks!
Eric
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

Try reporting your issue via email to: "mp3geek" or "easylist.subscription" @ gmail.com
•► Read RULES / Use forum Search
••► Don't post clickable links
•••►Upload screenshots at imgbb.com