userscould.com

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
MUFTAKiS

userscould.com

Post by MUFTAKiS »

remoteupload is broken by ublock origin and it cant let me solve it through logger & it working only when i click allow beside domain in popup panel & thats also make popups & back button in browser to redirect to ads.

i tried to enable every blocked item except yellow rows which contains "DOM" it doesnt let me add a dynamic filter there isnt a button to access it

i tried also to allow 3rd-party, inline-scripts, 1st-party scripts, 3rd-party scripts, 3rd-party frames all together but nothing changed still site is broken!

wtf is this how to handle something like that i dont know how to write manually a filters but am using the popup panel & logger to identify what should blocked and allowed?!!
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

You have to post here:
https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uAssets/issues

and provide example link, explain what is broken, no "wtf"
MUFTAKiS

Post by MUFTAKiS »

thats already what i did but the issue was closed although the same easylist in adblockplus but this time i can handle the situation is that sounds who closed my issue in ublock origin stupid or dont care its not important for me i just need an answer do i need to continue using this ublock or trash it so if here is also will escape from the issue where should i am talking wtf is the easyiest way to describe the way ublock origin was made its a logical when any program/extension made an action it should give also how to revert it back, right??!!
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

You talk and talk and talk: I told you WHERE to post your issue (you posted in a WRONG place - for that your incomplete issue was closed) and to post an EXAMPLE link.