animeplus.tv

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
That Random Guy

animeplus.tv

Post by That Random Guy »

Since ABP (Adblock Plus) isn't exactly removing something nor not removing it, I wasn't sure where to put this.

Basically, after attempting to figure out why all of my video streaming sites won't load their videos, I come to find the issue with the JWPlayer that all these sites seem to use.

The error I receive is something along the following: Setup Timeout Error: Player Couldn't load ... or something like that.

I had assumed that perhaps I was blocking a necessary script but after verifying in NoScript's window, I checked that that was not the issue.

I then considered the only other conflict (in my case) which happened to be ABP.

After disabling ABP on the site, the video player was then able to load and I was able to get on with my video streaming.

Can anyone else confirm this please?

And if an issue, can this be brought to the devs attention?

I don't know how this would be resolved considering I didn't see any ads within the player/iframe/etc.
Moved from General Internet Topics to Report incorrectly removed content on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:11 pm by smed79

smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

Add

Code: Select all

@@||gogoanime.to/player/$script
Or wait the approval of this PR https://github.com/easylist/easylist/pu ... 936983dc36
•► Read RULES / Use forum Search
••► Don't post clickable links
•••►Upload screenshots at imgbb.com
That Random Guy

Post by That Random Guy »

@smed79 Thanks! Seems to be working now! :)