EasyList Breaks Blogger.com toolbar [fixed]

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
DallasBill

EasyList Breaks Blogger.com toolbar [fixed]

Post by DallasBill »

If you have a Google blog, you are familiar with the 'edit post' and the 'new post' page in Blogger.com. There is a WYSIWIG toolbar across the top, just like on most other forum-post-forms.
The EasyList subscription filters within AdBlock's "EasyPrivacy+EasyList" breaks the WYSIWIG bar -- text editing, URL linking and image uploading icons and their functionality all disappear.

You can see here, where I have highlighted over the area there are 10 thick, vertical black areas where the format symbols should be, next to the Font drop-down selector box:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v72/B ... gger-1.jpg

I have no idea which of the many, many Google elements within your filter list is doing this, but it should be fixed.
Thanks!
Ares2
Emeritus Contributor
Emeritus Contributor

Post by Ares2 »

Caused by the filter

Code: Select all

.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
in EasyPrivacy.

[img removed]
DallasBill

Post by DallasBill »

Dooooh! My sincere apology for posting this here.

I misread the subscription list in the Adblock box, when I disabled the subscription. I already used EasyList, and added "EasyPrivacy+EasyList" a few days back. Sooooo, I put down "EasyList" as the offender because in reading it, it was the one that was "added." i.e..... XXXXXX+EasyList. Is there a place to post this? I cannot find an EasyPrivacy forum via Google.

A thought: Perhaps it depends on what side of the pond one is interpreting it from -- IMHO, it correctly should be called "EasyList+EasyPrivacy"
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

Looks like a good candidate for a $third-party option.
Done :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

ps: This forum is for BOTH of the Easy subscriptions. You are correct posting it here. :-)
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"
DallasBill

Post by DallasBill »

Wonderful! Thanks a lot!
Keep up the great service. :-)