rio2016.francetvsport.fr

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
JustPassing

rio2016.francetvsport.fr

Post by JustPassing »

Olympic videos are blocked. There are quite a few video ads before video plays. Anyway to keep the ads blocked but to unblock the vid? Thanks!
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

Didnt see any ads playing
JustPassing

Post by JustPassing »

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've added the filter manually (as well as updating Easylist), but I'm not getting anything.

The link I give is just to the list of videos. You have to choose one of the videos to see the problem. My issue is that Adblock is completely blocking the video player from even showing up. It only shows up when completely deactivating Adblock. When I do so though, I get several video ads before the video begins playing.

I have added the filter you've given but the video player does not appear. I am forced to deactivate Adblock for it to appear. You can try testing with this link to an example of a video:

Code: Select all

http://rio2016.francetvsport.fr/videos/article/gymnastique-artistique-qualifications-cheval-arcon-26328.html
A video player should become visible. If this is not the case, Adblock must be blocking it. Thanks!
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

Its a bit hard since it doesnt always show

Maybe?

Code: Select all

@@||ads.stickyadstv.com/auto-user-sync$domain=francetvsport.fr
@@||ad2play.ftv-publicite.fr/crossdomain.xml
smed79 wrote:might shed some light on it
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

@JustPassing submit an Adblock Plus report then post the link here.
•► Read RULES / Use forum Search
••► Don't post clickable links
•••►Upload screenshots at imgbb.com
JustPassing

Post by JustPassing »

Hey, thanks. Actually, I figured it out. The filters given by fanboy worked. My problem was getting the video player to show up. On Firefox, I had to deactivate Ghostery. On Chrome, I had to deactivate the EasyPrivacy list. Once I did that, the video player showed up and the commercials were gone! Thanks again and sorry. I should have investigated more before thinking it was a problem with Adblock that the video player did not show up.