Adblock Plus is blocking our customers pages

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
RAguilar

Adblock Plus is blocking our customers pages

Post by RAguilar »

Hello EasyList,

My name is Ray. I work at LeadPages.net. We are a website creation platform in sunny Minneapolis, MN.

I've had to email before. As a hosting company, we often catch a little blame for any infractions our customers may be responsible for.

I believe, sometime in late January, our entire domain leadpages.net or subdomain my.leadpages.net (links to our app) were added to easylist. Fanboy might have done the same thing.

Could you please reconsider this addition and perhaps only include the domain of the customer that is causing this? I'm not sure why or how it this was added, so I can't tell you what the original cause was. But I want you to know we will contribute in any way possible, up to and including suspending the offending user's account if they are violating any privacy, ToS or spam laws.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Many of our team members depend on easylist as a core component of adblock. So we want to make sure we stay in compliance as much as possible.

Thanks!
arflech

Post by arflech »

LeadPages wrote:LeadPages™ Is the Easiest Way to Create Mobile Responsive Landing Pages, Launch Pages, Sales Pages and Other "Conversion Pages"
Also those LeadBoxes® alone look like good candidates for the blocklists, because those and similar "OMG PLEES SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL LIST" popup divs are super-annoying.

I have no say over EasyList (BTW Fanboy's main list merged with it long ago), but if I did, I'd recommend keeping the block in, perhaps making the blocking filters more specific so users of LeadPages aren't kept from managing their own accounts; also, LeadBoxes® in particular ought to be blocked or hidden by Fanboy's Annoyances.
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

http://i.imgur.com/PjqHwbd.png

And Leadpages is not completely blocked its a site specific filter in Easylist. But Its certainly worthy of being added to the Annoyances list.