oleo.tv

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

oleo.tv

Post by bee »

http://www.oleo.tv/artistdirectory/
http://de.oleo.tv/bandverzeichnis/

Ebay is everywhere, even in the pages with the lyrics :roll: :idea: :idea: :D

bye!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
The bee is more honored than others, not because the bee labors, but because the bee labors for others.
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

Regarding the eBay ads: http://forums.lanik.us/viewtopic.php?p=23959#p23959

Anyone knows more about this?
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee »

Hi MonztA!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

YEAH!!!!!!!!! The the Ebay marketplace service is like GOOGLE ADSENSE!!!!!!!! :-? Nobody is forced to use it!!!!! :idea:
But when somebody uses it, then it's ok to block!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Because it's indeed advertising!!! and also, a remote request, tells to GOOGLE (or EBAY in this case!!!) where you're surfing!!!!!! :D
BEEFREE helps because it removes the HTTP referrer, but as these requests have also complex addresses with params!! :idea: (?site=1023&ref=4560&type=) the important data cannot be removed automatically!!!!!!!! :roll: So, you need to block the objects!!!!!!!!! :D :D

bye!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
The bee is more honored than others, not because the bee labors, but because the bee labors for others.
Lain_13
RU AdList Author
RU AdList Author

Post by Lain_13 »

Awww~~ Each time when I accidentally open bee's posts I have a headache. -_-
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

I would be in favour of the addition of ||ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? to EasyList, as there does not appear to be a feature that differentiates the marketplace, if this is what the script writes to the page, from other adverts.
Adblock Plus Fan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Adblock Plus Fan »

Lain_13 wrote:Awww~~ Each time when I accidentally open bee's posts I have a headache. -_-
I think they're funny :lol:
Fan
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee »

Adblock Plus Fan wrote:
Lain_13 wrote:Awww~~ Each time when I accidentally open bee's posts I have a headache. -_-
I think they're funny :lol:
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Thank you Adblock Plus Fan :idea: and Lain :D :idea: i very likes jokes and i understand sarcasm very well!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :idea:

So, after some thinking :D :idea: :arrow: i found the solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :D :D :idea: at first i managed to block the script with any of these non-generic filters: :arrow: :arrow:

Code: Select all

ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?*track=
ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?*siteid=
ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?*catid=
i then changed to ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? as per Michael :D it works without errors :D :D

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee »

Hi MonztA!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :D
So fast!!!!! :surprised: Super very good!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :idea:

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D