ebuddy.com

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
salvy
Contributor
Contributor

ebuddy.com

Post by salvy »

Found a new adserver?

Code: Select all

http://wad.adbasket.net/al.php?zoneid=737&layerstyle=simple&align=left&valign=top&padding=0&padding=0&shifth=0&shiftv=0&closebutton=f&nobg=t&noborder=t&TARID=
There might be other unblocked stuff, I only did a quick look.
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

Have you please got an example of a page where the advert is not already blocked by another EasyList filter? It seems pointless to add the domain if all content served from it is already blocked by the subscription.
salvy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by salvy »

Michael wrote:Have you please got an example of a page where the advert is not already blocked by another EasyList filter? It seems pointless to add the domain if all content served from it is already blocked by the subscription.
How about add a regular filter for it? like the one that is blocking the other adbasket?

Code: Select all

.php?zoneid=
Erunno
Emeritus Contributor
Emeritus Contributor

Post by Erunno »

This looks way too generic to be a general blocking filter.
Zombie Contributor
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

//offtopic

so ebuddy is like meebo?
salvy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by salvy »

fanboy wrote://offtopic

so ebuddy is like meebo?
Yep, but I prefer ebuddy, I always been using it on both my phone, ipod touch and psp, and it has never failed on me :)
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

salvy wrote:
Yep, but I prefer ebuddy, I always been using it on both my phone, ipod touch and psp, and it has never failed on me :)
I'll be getting my nexus one soon, so i'll be using either ebuddy or meebo, how is ebuddy better?
salvy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by salvy »

I never used meebo before, can't really tell if ebuddy is better : P
What I can tell you, is that I been using ebuddy for years and never had a problem, you should try both meebo and ebuddy and stick with the one you like more :)