businessinsider.com

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
liubomirwm

Post by liubomirwm »

intense wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:21 pm @liubomirwm try this filter

Code: Select all

businessinsider.com#@#script:inject(abort-on-property-read.js, stop)
Seems that Ublock Origin blocks it without the filter on Chrome, but on Edge it does not even with the filter. However uBo does work in Edge as i don't see ads. It's just that annoying antiadblock.
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

The filter above is an exception filter, it works for me in edge only using the filter above.
okiehsch
uBlock Origin Author
uBlock Origin Author

Post by okiehsch »

Debugging with the Edge version of uBO is rather cumbersome and buggy, anyway

||buy.tinypass.com^$subdocument,domain=businessinsider.com
fixes the issue on my end.
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

I cannot even open the logger .. (as the UI is opened partially - I see only the left side)
okiehsch
uBlock Origin Author
uBlock Origin Author

Post by okiehsch »

Me too, I opened the logger by first opening the uBO options page via the Edge extension page, then disabled the advanced user option, after that
the dropdown menu worked on my end.
The next difficulty is that the reload function in the logger appears to be broken, basically the uBO-Edge fork is not very good in my opinion.
liubomirwm

Post by liubomirwm »

okiehsch wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:35 pm Debugging with the Edge version of uBO is rather cumbersome and buggy, anyway

||buy.tinypass.com^$subdocument,domain=businessinsider.com
fixes the issue on my end.
Yes, this is the one that fixes it for me. :-) I am an Insider and report every issue that I can see in the Feedback Hub, but you as a developer can report it here https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/. Let's hope that Microsoft will create a better extension platform for the developers. Have a nice day!
Worldowner

Post by Worldowner »

businessinsider.com
getting message "you using ad-blocker", well, not in this words, but the message definitely means it.