tetrisfriends.com

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
terraria2014

tetrisfriends.com

Post by terraria2014 »

There is a sudden banner of advertisements across the top of the page when I load it. Refreshing doesn't work, and I make sure Adblock does. I honestly feel like Adblock is GIVING ME ADVERTISEMENTS. It is a banner of those bait advertisements that say things like "# ways to decrease your body size" or "14 ways to save money" or "diet plans that surprisingly work!" And are just generally annoying. They literally appears THE NEXT TIME I LOADED THE SITE AFTER ADBLOCK!!
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

Which adblocker did you install ? Post the direct link to the store.
terraria2014

Post by terraria2014 »

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-for-firefox/

I believe this is it. I wouldn't see how it is fake, though, because it prohibited most other advertisements, only did it for that site, if it was even the addon's fault and not freak timing to place ads. It linked me here, as well as allowing me to block the advertisement and no longer see it again in the future.
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

Tested with ABP / uBo, I get no such ad.
Upload a screenshot with what you see.
terraria2014

Post by terraria2014 »

Hmmm...right now I am attempting to capture a screenshot, but now it is not popping up. Must have just been a minor glitch that appeared.