mail.yahoo.com

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.

mail.yahoo.com

Post by Guest »

Is there any way to remove the text ads in Yahoo Mail? The text ads are on the left side at the bottom and near the top.

rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

These do not appear here (U.S.). There is nothing here where those ads are shown in your screenshot.The EasyList already removes those.
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"

Post by Guest »

Hey Rick I think this problem is the same as the one on this thread http://forums.lanik.us/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=3251. I'm in the US and only use the Easylist and Easyprivacy subscriptions, but the ads are still there even though you say it's gone on your end. I'm able to get rid of it with the Easy Element Hider with this code "us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com#DIV(id=slot_MNW)." So could it be the same thing as that thread I posted where mine is "mnw" and yours is "nwad"? If so, I hope you can add it in the Easylist. Thanks!
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

Thanx.
Let's give that a try a see what happens.
Added :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Post by Guest »

The top text ads are gone now, but the bottom three are still there. However, I got rid of the bottom three with this code "us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com#DIV(id=swPane)."
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

OK ... let's add that too :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Post by Guest »

LOL...Well I don't know what you also did Rick, but you removed the empty space left over by the bottom 3 ads. Thanks a lot! This is much appreciated. :D