widgetbucks.com [added]

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
scriptdaemon

widgetbucks.com [added]

Post by scriptdaemon »

The entire site is an ad site, so I imagine blocking the whole thing would do fine, but here's an example ad I've found on strategywiki.org (it appears on every page, I believe):

http://images.widgetbucks.com/widgets/w ... day=104107
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

Good one. Thanx. Added :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

lol, their site says "Ads suck. Ours don't."
scriptdaemon

Post by scriptdaemon »

Thanks for that. I don't know if it's a big enough deal to add, but it leaves behind this on the page (I believe it's on the same spot, if that matters, on every page for StrategyWiki):

Code: Select all

<div id="container_tEm8qziPdrv0ujRx" class="wbtw120x600">WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com</div>
I believe the id and class are the same throughout the site for that div (I checked a few different pages).
scriptdaemon

Post by scriptdaemon »

MonztA wrote:lol, their site says "Ads suck. Ours don't."
Yeah, I made a comment to myself about how theirs are probably some of the worst, as it takes an extra 10+ seconds for the ad itself to load, preventing any further activity in the entire browser until it does so. :lol:
scriptdaemon

Post by scriptdaemon »

scriptdaemon wrote:Thanks for that. I don't know if it's a big enough deal to add, but it leaves behind this on the page (I believe it's on the same spot, if that matters, on every page for StrategyWiki):

Code: Select all

<div id="container_tEm8qziPdrv0ujRx" class="wbtw120x600">WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com</div>
I believe the id and class are the same throughout the site for that div (I checked a few different pages).
I just wanted to re-up on this thread to check if you've read it, and if so, have come to a decision about it?