http://cdn.azads.com/ [added]

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

Code: Select all

http://ads.
... already takes the initiating script of those out. Did I miss something? No ads here.

**edit:
Never mind, it is one of those noscript things. It doesn't have those with js enabled.
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"
salvy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by salvy »

thanks for your fast responce rick :P
howd you know it was noscript, i just disabled noscript and your right :wink:
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

salvy wrote:thanks for your fast responce rick :P
howd you know it was noscript, i just disabled noscript and your right :wink:
Similar strings were all blocked here already. Turning off js allows a page's "noscript" tags to initiate in html. Places have started using them to execute code that is not allowed to run by the user's disabling of JavaScript. This is actually directed against the NoScript extension. Because I don't use NoScript or disable javascript, I won't see that string because ABP blocks the ENTIRE script address, so that tag doesn't execute for me. Unfortunately, NoScript blocks the script before it gets to ABP and the 'noscript' tags is already released which can be a different address string from the script. I found this while ABP Fan and myself were discussing a block one day that he could see and I couldn't.

There is a way in the options of the latest NoScript to block "noscript' tags from executing (thanx to ABP Fan notifying Georgio of this). Find it and check the box that says something about "block 'noscript' tags" or something like that.

ps: Iadded that server anyways :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"
salvy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by salvy »