Discussion of Firefox browser and its add-ons.
Moderator: EasyList Authors
- New Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:43 pm
Mozilla which lately criticised Facebook for abusing user data to serve ads on the social network, the same company is now set to serve sponsored content through its browser to users from the United States in Firefox 60.
Some People using HipHop Site's like
keeps complaining bout the ads all over everywhere.
How to disable sponsored content
1. Open the New Tab Page in the Firefox web browser.
2. Click on the settings icon (cogwheel) in the upper right corner.
3. To block advertisement, uncheck "show sponsored stories".
4. To block all recommendations, uncheck "Recommended by Pocket".
- Site Owner
- Posts: 1582
- Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:44 am
- Location: /dev/null
Sorry to burst your bubble but that's been going on at least for a year ever since new tab page was redesigned.
"If it ain't broke don't fix it."