A significant change to EasyList and EasyPrivacy

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

A significant change to EasyList and EasyPrivacy

Post by Michael »

IceDogg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by IceDogg »

I commented there. Thanks for all you've done Michael, I hope things go great for you in the future and I hope you are still around to help us out as much as you can and want to.
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

IceDogg, thank you for your continued support - as I and, from the wording of your blog comment, MonztA know, it can't be easy. In answer to your questions, I will likely stay for a day or two to ensure a smooth transition and that MonztA has access to all the requisite tools. After that time my groups will be removed and my account will be granted the status of Emeritus contributor - I don't believe anyone thought that I intended to ultimately be granted the status. After that point I may return, but it will likely be a very long period of time (i.e. years) until I am available to contribute significantly to the project again.
IceDogg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by IceDogg »

I do understand life changes and things change in the process. I wish you the best and hope things go well and above and beyond your dreams my friend. What you've done here has been great and won't be forgotten. My hats off to you! Take care and drop in and say hiyas once in a while ok.

Ares2, I never thanked you for all you did in the proper way and I want to say sorry about that. You really are great at your work too. It was just bad timing for me is all nothing to do with you or how I felt about your work. I sure hope things continue to go well here at Easylist because I feel very strongly about how it's needed so badly. Thanks so much Ares2!! You one heck of a good admin and worker.. :)

MonztA, I don't want to sound like I'm worried about Easylist I just know you're losing some great help. I'm sure you are going to do an awesome job and things will be great. Change of course, but sometimes change is good and I think you can do just that. Change things in a good way. Your good!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
neophyrigian

Post by neophyrigian »

Dear Michael, thank you very much for all your efforts for a better Web experience. As a result of your hard work, the Web and the life is more bearable for all of us. We are "taking the Web back" and you contributed a lot for one of the great victories of this struggle. Community owes you and the leaders much. I'm sure that you'll be leading us in many other similar projects as well. I wish you all the best.
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

Thank you IceDogg and neophyrigian. After finally releasing FOP 3.0 I have decided to sign out of the forums to focus on real life, but will keep an eye on EasyList developments.