/de*.myspace.$subdocument what is this filtering from myspa

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.

/de*.myspace.$subdocument what is this filtering from myspa

Post by Guest »

i'm having trouble with my subscriptions filtering stuff from myspace, such as the myspace music players and myspacemozilla extention, and i'm trying to determine what is causing it and how to fix it?

what is /de*.myspace.$subdocument filtering

Post by Guest »

also these as well:

myspace.com#td(height=96)
myspace.com##td[style="height: 96px; text-align: center; vertical-align: text-top;"]
myspace.com#div(id=ad)
myspace.com#div(id=ad-wrap)
myspace.com#div(id=ad300x300)
myspace.com#div(id^=advert)
rick752
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rick752 »

Anonymous wrote:i'm having trouble with my subscriptions filtering stuff from myspace, such as the myspace music players and myspacemozilla extention, and i'm trying to determine what is causing it and how to fix it?

what is /de*.myspace.$subdocument filtering

Code: Select all

/de*.myspace.$subdocument
... is a block of iFrames (only) from any sub-domain at myspace that begins with "http://de*." ('delb'. and others). The others are just element hides for various things there.

I have not had any issues from anyone else about music players not there working unless they have changed something ... I've listened to music on myspace myself.

1. Could you give me a link to an example page of a music player problem?
2. Do you have any other filters installed besides mine? (either your own or any other subscriptions)
3. Is the problem resolved when you disable one of the subscriptions?

I know nothing about the myspacemozilla extension so I can't help with that.
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"