BeeFREE / Google tracking links

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

BeeFREE / Google tracking links

Post by bee »

So, in the next release of BeeFREE i would like to remove or at least damage :roll: some more, the tracking links used by Google :D :D

I've got how links work on YouTUBE, but I'm still unable to understand how links are working on Google :-? it's because its query names are meaningless :roll: :roll:
Open this page: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sour ... f&aqi=&oq=

Code: Select all

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=honeybee&aq=f&aqi=&oq=
Look at the address found on this link:
Did you mean: honey bee
and also at addresses used on the "Similar" links or on the bottom panel:
Searches related to honeybee
bumble bee honey bee pictures honey bee disappear honey bee costume
honey bee sting honey bee helicopter beekeeping wasp
i'm reading some long addresses with the following values:

Code: Select all

&ei=<SOME LETTER AND DIGITS>
&ved=<SOME LETTER AND DIGITS>
&revid=<SOME DIGITS>
What are they useful for?! :?: :idea: :idea: :-? Any idea?! :?: :?:
Could i remove them, without breaking Google? :?: :idea: :idea: :D
Everything seems to work without those values... then, it seems safe to remove them; but i ain't sure :?: :idea: :idea: :idea: :D :roll:

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
The bee is more honored than others, not because the bee labors, but because the bee labors for others.
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee »

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprised: :surprised: :D and with the help of nobody :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-?

This new version of beefree, 1.8, has the depth filters i was talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
:arrow: http://honeybeenet.phpbb3now.com/viewto ... 1141#p1141

Beefree's website at the HONEY BEE NET has been updated too!!!!!!!!! :surprised: :surprised: There is everything you need to know about the news :D :D

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
The bee is more honored than others, not because the bee labors, but because the bee labors for others.
Erunno
Emeritus Contributor
Emeritus Contributor

Post by Erunno »

I'll give it a try in the next couple of days. Google already does know enough of me as it is. :biggrin:
Zombie Contributor
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee »

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :idea:

Try it!!!!!! :D :idea: :idea: This last version of BeeFree has a lot of improvements!!!!!! :idea: :idea: i'm almost sure that you'll like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
IceDogg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by IceDogg »

thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

IceDogg wrote:thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: not!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :idea: :idea: enough :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: in your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
IceDogg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by IceDogg »

fanboy wrote:
IceDogg wrote:thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: not!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :idea: :idea: enough :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: in your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
Oh man, you are right. How did I miss that part :P
salvy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by salvy »

YAYAY

Im been using BeeFree for a couple of weeks, and works perfectly ^^
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee »

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

finally, beefree has got a positive comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :idea: :biggrin: this is super :surprised: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :idea: :idea:

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Hubird
Adversity Author
Adversity Author

Post by Hubird »

I can't take any post that uses so many colours and smileys seriously...
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee »

Well, we all have personal preferences :D :arrow: I neither want biased nor prejudiced people to use bee FREE :D :D :D :lol: :idea: :idea:

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Hubird
Adversity Author
Adversity Author

Post by Hubird »

Nothing personal but when when I first saw your posts I thought they were spam.
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee »

In the inner meaning of spam, you could include all forms of promotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-? :idea: :idea: So, well, maybe, you weren't fully wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :idea:
I'm happy to promote and to suggest beefree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so that many people could try it, and enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :idea: :idea:
But it isn't real spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :idea: :idea: :idea: It's because BeeFREE is free and open source!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :idea: :idea: and it's made to fight against evil multinational companies and tracking systems (to give you a better privacy) :D :idea: :idea: It's just alike to AdBlock Plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :idea: :idea: :idea:
I'm also suggesting AdBlock Plus (with easylist)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :idea: I ain't doing that for incomprehensible purposes, but because i'm doing what i feel is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Erunno
Emeritus Contributor
Emeritus Contributor

Post by Erunno »

You guys lack manners. Please treat our guest bee with a little more respect.
Zombie Contributor
IceDogg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by IceDogg »

I sure didn't mean no disrespect I was just foolin about. Sorry Bee. :) no offense meant.
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee »

Yeah :D and no offense taken, IceDogg!!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea: I knew you and fanboy were kidding!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: :D :D

Also, thank you Erunno for your support :D :!: (though i don't feel very safe with that pedobear looking at me :-? :-? ..... :lol: :D :D :D )

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
IceDogg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by IceDogg »

bee wrote: (though i don't feel very safe with that pedobear looking at me :-? :-? ..... :lol: :D :D :D )
LOL, yea spooky huh? ;)
bee
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by bee »

IceDogg wrote:
bee wrote: (though i don't feel very safe with that pedobear looking at me :-? :-? ..... :lol: :D :D :D )
LOL, yea spooky huh? ;)
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D that's spooky!!!! :D :D :D
Even though :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: ultimately :-? the pedobear should be very careful with honey bees!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :?: :D :D Or else, his experience could result in having his butt stung :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :idea:

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D