Ad Block plus and Easylist - Appreciation Thread

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.
snake
Site Member
Site Member

Ad Block plus and Easylist - Appreciation Thread

Post by snake »

Been using this great addon for awhile now and have to say it changed the internet for me, for the better no longer ads i dont wanna see pushed down our throats, there gone, best addon ever, i want to take time to say thank u to the development team thank u, and the guys here at easylist (ares) :) for the updates, that keep them damn adverts at bay, thanks for making the internet the way it should be ....

I hope i can help u in the fight, as much as i can with new filters i come across

Who else loves this add on as much as i do leave ur thoughts!

(Sorry if this is in wrong section)
Ares2
Emeritus Contributor
Emeritus Contributor

Post by Ares2 »

Thanks for the kudos and welcome. :)
Oxwil

Post by Oxwil »

Best addon I ever came across. No more ads, my Internet life's much more comfortable! It's been years since I started using ABP, but only recently added EasyList since I did not trust it then. But I thought I would try it out now, & found it is incredible! :banana:
Everything is Possible
yazzoo7

Post by yazzoo7 »

Do you accept donations through PayPal to help offset the cost of your excellent work?
miknos

Post by miknos »

I started blocking ads with proxomitron almost 10 years ago. I remember having to see the source code of the website to get the address (of the ad) and add it to the list. Many sites didn't work 100% but sure was worth it.

ABP is so easy to use (include an ad, even flash ones) and easyList is simply marvelous. Not only blocking the ads, but cleaning the space left!

I can't browse (seriously) having to see annoying ads! When I use a computer that's not mine to browse the internet, the first thing I do is install ABP. My friends get really impressed and love it.

Thanks for creating this AMAZING solution!