RU AdList editor's candidacy

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.
ZolotoyParen
Postaholic
Postaholic

RU AdList editor's candidacy

Post by ZolotoyParen »

I want to be an editor of RU AdList subscription. There was a week-long experience editing in January 2013.
Prooflink: https://hg.adblockplus.org/ruadlist/log?rev=zolparen
Lain_13
RU AdList Author
RU AdList Author

Post by Lain_13 »

And you were kicked off right after that for various reason including wipe of wiki on googlecode page (https://code.google.com/p/ruadlist/sour ... 5176b969f5) used as RU AdList site at that moment. Also, you faked my death on Mozilla-Russia forum once when I wasn't online for a while. Also, you faked my account there once and, if I'm not mistaken, Wladimir's too. Nope, no, never again and stop involving third-parties into this. It's disgusting. I simply don't trust you.
ZolotoyParen
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post by ZolotoyParen »

It is a completely different Google account. On death: trolling me by third parties
Lain_13
RU AdList Author
RU AdList Author

Post by Lain_13 »

Yep, even I have at least 5 and that was one of yours. Why is it yours? Beside me and Rodion there was only 1 account which ever had access to the Googlecode repository and that was that particular account which you used. It still points to you, btw, since you gave that account quite peculiar name and surname. I wonder do you still have a password for it to go and remove them now.

BTW, lets imagine for a moment it is not yours. Does it changes other facts? Nope.
ZolotoyParen
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post by ZolotoyParen »

I remove it myself.

Ready. Screenshot:
I undertake not to do this anymore.
Lain_13
RU AdList Author
RU AdList Author

Post by Lain_13 »

As I told that doesn't even matter anymore. Keep reporting ads if you wish, it's constructive and useful, but that's all.
ZolotoyParen
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post by ZolotoyParen »

I will prove the opposite Wladimir Palant.
ZolotoyParen
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post by ZolotoyParen »

You'd better help to digitize a book: №14197
Due to the fact that you are the only editor, users worry: №15631 (вина — проверночное слово).
Why did they wait for Friday? Give me the right to edit and less flour to all of them. Help in digitizing - also a good thing. And finally: I have a lot of free time to editing.