Easylist spanish

Spanish supplemental subscription

Moderator: EasyList Spanish Mods

Beck
Site Member
Site Member

Easylist spanish

Post by Beck »

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to do it, but I would like to send a request to the admins from here.
I would like to know what's the current state of Spanish Easylist. There has not been any update since diaux left in March 2017 in the list, so it got quite outdated.

In my situation, i'm forced to turn off AdBlock in more than half of the websites, since the antiadblocks have become quite popular in news websites, tv stations and blogs. I'm aware that I can't demand anything, since the administrators spend their time here voluntarily, but I would like to know if spanish list will resume sortly or if is a dead project (at least in the short term).

Thanks for reading me. Regards.
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

well, if you use uBo (or adguard extension) it's simple: just subscribe Adguard Spanish/Portuguese​ list

https://kb.adguard.com/en/general/adgua ... rs#spanish

ABP cannot use such a list (does not understand special syntax uBo / adguard), but just switch to uBo (ublock origin) and you'll see the list above in the settings, subscribe it and all will be ok :)
Moved from Lanik.us to EasyList Spanish on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:43 pm by LanikSJ

diaux
EasyList Spanish Author
EasyList Spanish Author

Post by diaux »

Hello Beck. I am still alive and kicking and so is Easylist Spanish filter list; it is not a dead project! I will look better into the forum this year (2018). Thanks for your message!