Layer scripts on zeit.de [n/a]

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
Strulf
Site Member
Site Member

Layer scripts on zeit.de [n/a]

Post by Strulf »

The interactive map in this article for example, when you scroll down a bit, would break if EasyList is active:

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2011 ... te-staemme

Maybe you can't fix this because it could be a DOMContentLoaded event problem and even a problem with the webkit itself since this only appears in Google Chrome! Strangely enough, the map is actually broken until the site is fully loaded and only then it would be shown properly.
Anyway, I just told you. ;) Maybe you still can do something...
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

Would you please report this issue in the Adblock Plus for Chrome forum so that Wladimir can identify whether or not the domain should be exempted from having a stylesheet injected immediately?
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

Strulf has already reported it.
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

Sorry, I didn't connect the topics. As I understand it "the problem is always there, with or without Adblock Plus" because it originates from a bug in the browser engine as opposed to the add-on. It is therefore not possible to resolve the issue until WebKit correctly implements DOMContentLoaded.
Strulf
Site Member
Site Member

Post by Strulf »

Well one could exclude zeit.de from the list since it still works fine (well, not fine but it works ;)) without EasyList and I would like to use the advantages of this list on other sites...
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

According to Wladimir "the problem is always there, with or without Adblock Plus" due to "a subtle bug in WebKit paired with an unsafe assumption on zeit.de" and there is therefore little point in whitelisting items on this domain.