ads.band

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
mg84

ads.band

Post by mg84 »

Добрый день! Мы агентство цифрового маркетинга, занимающееся онлайн-рекламой и маркетинговыми услугами. Мы называемся «Эдс» (англ. «Ads»). Сделали сайт для нашей компании, купили домен ads.band. После размещения на хостинге заметили глобальную для нас проблему! AdBlock и Adblock+ полностью ломают сайт (превращают сайт в мешанину из текста и графики), потому что доменное имя содержит слово ads. У нас нет сторонней рекламы, мы не размещаем баннеры третьих лиц, мы представляем собственную компанию.
Мы написали в Adblock по данной проблеме. Вот что нам ответили:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting AdBlock. Typically in these situations one of the filter lists creates the issue. To access the filter lists, click on the AdBlock icon in the browser toolbar > Options (gear symbol) > Filter Lists. To test this, you'll need to turn off each filter list one-by-one until you find the one (if any) creating the issue. After deselecting a filter list, make sure to reload the page to ensure it takes effect. I recommend starting with our primary filter list, EasyList.

Most issues stem from EasyList. If EasyList is the problem, since we don't maintain the filter lists ourselves, I recommend reporting it to the list authors on the EasyList Forum. Likewise, you are welcome to send them an email instead of posting on the forums: [email protected].

If you’d prefer to address this quickly and not go through EasyList, the best thing to do is to look for a file or directory with an ad-like name and change it to something the filter lists won't recognize. Please see this post on Stack Overflow for a good list of what to look for: How to stop adblock plus blocking images in HTML page.

If the issue is not with EasyList, please reply back and let me know which filter list is creating the problem and I can point you to the right location to get this issue addressed (or help you myself if the filter list is not the problem).

Kind regards,
Kari G.
AdBlock Support

Мы проверили и да, действительно при выключении Easy-list фильтра, сайт возвращается в нормальное состояние, которое задумано изначально. Блокировщик уничтожает всю нашу работу, которую мы так долго делали. Не могли бы вы помочь нам как-то ее решить?

Кофигурация:
У вас установлена последняя версия Chrome.
Версия 108.0.5359.125 (Официальная сборка), (64 бит)

AdBlock+
Номер версии 3.15.2
AdBlock
Версия 5.3.2

С уважением, Эдс

LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

This is an English only forum.

Translation:

Good afternoon! We are a digital marketing agency providing online advertising and marketing services. We are called "Ads" (English "Ads"). We made a website for our company, bought the ads.band domain. After hosting, we noticed a global problem for us! AdBlock and Adblock+ completely break the site (turn the site into a hodgepodge of text and graphics) because the domain name contains the word ads. We do not have third-party advertising, we do not place third-party banners, we represent our own company. We wrote to Adblock about this issue. Here is what they told us

We checked and yes, indeed, when the Easy-list filter is turned off, the site returns to its normal state, which was originally intended. The blocker destroys all our work that we have been doing for so long. Could you help us somehow solve it

"If it ain't broke don't fix it."
mg84

Post by mg84 »

I am not a developer or a programmer and I do not understand anything in coding. Can you tell me how I can use this to solve my problem?

intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

That means your issue has been fixed.
Automatically in 4-5 days all users will receive the fix, so your site will be correctly visible for everybody.

mg84

Post by mg84 »

Thanks you are cool :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

intense wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:04 am

That means your issue has been fixed.
Automatically in 4-5 days all users will receive the fix, so your site will be correctly visible for everybody.

LanikSJ wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:56 am

This is an English only forum.

Translation:

Good afternoon! We are a digital marketing agency providing online advertising and marketing services. We are called "Ads" (English "Ads"). We made a website for our company, bought the ads.band domain. After hosting, we noticed a global problem for us! AdBlock and Adblock+ completely break the site (turn the site into a hodgepodge of text and graphics) because the domain name contains the word ads. We do not have third-party advertising, we do not place third-party banners, we represent our own company. We wrote to Adblock about this issue. Here is what they told us

We checked and yes, indeed, when the Easy-list filter is turned off, the site returns to its normal state, which was originally intended. The blocker destroys all our work that we have been doing for so long. Could you help us somehow solve it