Easy List Content

General information, announcements and questions about the EasyList subscriptions.
aldiener

Easy List Content

Post by aldiener »

Can someone please direct me to the Easy List content? Some of the filters don't seem to be updating for me
and I want to see if I can hardcode those that are not working into My Filters list on uBo. FYI: In the version of uBo
I am using when I look at the content of the EasyList and search for the problem website it does not show up
even though I have been told it has been handled.

The original issue and response can be found here: https://forums.lanik.us/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=45066

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely,
AD

uBlock Origin v1.30.6
Chrome Version 87.0.4280.66 (Official Build) (x86_64)
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

aldiener wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:33 pm Can someone please direct me to the Easy List content?
I'm not sure what you're looking for there. Have you purged all your caches in uBO filters screen and updated them?
"If it ain't broke don't fix it."
aldiener

Post by aldiener »

@LanikSJ Thank you for your prompt and thoughtful response.

I have done all of the things you suggested and more (ie, cleared cookies, caches, updated filters, shutdown computer, tested
on Chrome and Chrome Canary, etc.), and I continue to be redirected from streamp1ay.cc to streanplay.cc.

I have no idea why or what more I can do. I have been told the issue is addressed in the Easy List so I thought I would copy
the appropriate filter over to My Filters. Do you have any suggestions to help me?

The complete details of my problem are as follows:
Page link https://forums.lanik.us/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=45066
Under Report Unblocked Content in Streamp1ay.cc
in post made by by aldiener » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:20 am

Thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely,
AD
uBlock Origin v1.30.6
Chrome Version 87.0.4280.66 (Official Build) (x86_64)
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

Lets continue streamp1ay.cc problems in its thread: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=45066 to avoid duplicate efforts.
"If it ain't broke don't fix it."