vvvvid.it

Italian supplemental subscription
xlollomanx
Site Member
Site Member

Post by xlollomanx »

Today after I get this working for many months it started to show again the page that ask you to disabled adblock. I tried to figure out what they changed but I'm unable to do it. Any help will be appreciated. This is the only filter I have added regarding vvvid but removing it didn't change anything:

Code: Select all

||vvvvid.akamaized.net^$media,domain=vvvvid.it
This test link should help you:

https://www.vvvvid.it/show/897/my-hero-academia-quarta-stagione/1010/541009/lo-scoop-della-1-a-dello-yuuei&r
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

fixed in uBo, update uBo lists and test again
xlollomanx
Site Member
Site Member

Post by xlollomanx »

Now works fine thank you!

Edit: I see sometimes it not work, it triggers the anti-adblock. I've done some experiment and after added

@@||vast.doubleverify.com/v3/vast$xmlhttprequest,domain=imasdk.googleapis.com
it won't trigger anymore, but it takes more time to load the video.
xlollomanx
Site Member
Site Member

Post by xlollomanx »

No I'm wrong, now works fine even without my string added.
xlollomanx
Site Member
Site Member

Post by xlollomanx »

@intense These days I've done some testing with new filters, I realized that they works fine on chrome and firefox, but when I tried to use them on new edge chromium (same filters and settings of ublock origin, tested all build from leaked stable up to canary build) the page take very long time to load and most of the time the message "Please disable adblock" triggers. Looking the logs on ublock logger seems that on edge chromium there are some element that are not present in firefox and chrome. Just for example this line

||doubleverify.com^$3p
is always present on edge chromium log but not in firefox and chrome. If I whitelisting it the message "Please disable adblock" not trigger anymore on edge but the video still take long time to load. I don't know if this is the right place to report it but I don't know if it's a browser, adblocker issue or filters error.
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

I get no doubleverify chrome / edge chromium.
However, they changed something, now edge / chrome don't work anymore.

add for now:

@@*VAST$xhr,domain=imasdk.googleapis.com
xlollomanx
Site Member
Site Member

Post by xlollomanx »

For me vvvid is actually working fine on chromium and firefox without adding any new filter. Only on edge chromium it's not working. For what I can tell there is clearly something wrong with edge chromium and ublock, but I can't tell what is it.