viki.com

Here you should report unblocked ads, trackers, social media items, annoyances or leftovers from blocked content.
dramafan

viki.com

Post by dramafan »

Salve, scrivo per avere un aiuto, sul sito streaming www.viki.com viene rilevato il mio Adblock Plus, se non lo disattivo non è possibile visionare il video, in alternativa disattivandolo durante la visione del film o serie tv che sia, sono costretta a continue interruzioni pubblicitarie anche di 15 minuti :evil: . Ho già provato ad aggiornare i filtri di ABP e ad aggiungerne altri, ma tutto inutile, il problema persiste, ho anche installato tampermonkey seguendo una guida online per bypassare l'ad-blocker detector del sito , ma è stato lo stesso inutile :oops: :cry: . In ultimo aggiungo che la funzione blocca elemento di ABP ha semplicemente eliminato il player a video per vedere i film in streaming, ovviamente eliminando il filtro il video ritornava con il problema su descritto. Potete aiutarmi con un nuovo filtro dedicato, o uno script apposito, purtroppo non ne capisco molte di queste cose, spero che qualcuno mi soccorra ( :-) si fa per dire).
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

See if help

Code: Select all

@@||www.viki.com^$generichide
https://adblockplus.org/forum/viewtopic ... 10&t=49244
•► Read RULES / Use forum Search
••► Don't post clickable links
•••►Upload screenshots at imgbb.com
Hokachu

Post by Hokachu »

I tried the above code, and also the other one from the adblockplus.org link.

||viki.io^*/blockadblock-
@@||www.viki.com^$generichide
It worked for a while, but now it shows the same screen again, without the one minute count before the video plays.

I am not sure if I can post a screenshot, so I will upload the photo and post the link to it.

http://i.imgur.com/h83rOq3.png
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

No anti adblock for me http://i.imgur.com/5S9AYOO.png
Hokachu

Post by Hokachu »

I was working for me for two episodes today but then the next episode has the anti-adblock again. I tried refreshing, pausing the video and then unpausing (when the video first starts). I continued watching one episode after another so I didn't change anything.

http://imgur.com/a/owUfs
tgarcon

Post by tgarcon »

Viki is now dectecting my adblock can you block the warnings on this site viki.com?
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

This filter still work @@||viki.com^$generichide

When you get the anti adblock message submit an issue report then post here the link.
Hokachu

Post by Hokachu »

Oh~

That one works now.

@@||viki.com^$generichide

Thank you.

I wouldn't be so concerned about ads if they didn't occur so often and weren't so loud and obnoxious. Businesses can't force people to be interested in their products. It's like Black Mirror. :o

If the ads didn't work, because people weren't interested in their product or service, then why would they think flashing colours, intrusive pop ups, and noisy ads will do anything positive for their image? Isn't the point of advertising to sell a product or service? The more they try to force annoying ads on people, the worse people view their advertisements. If they want people to stop using adblockers then they should work with people to see what kind of ads are okay. With permission, not using spyware. No malware should be allowed in advertising. And not 8 page websites for one article so they get more ad clicks. Or 6-8 ads in a video that is an hour or less. Some sites offer paid services that give LESS ads. Netflix doesn't have ads, and it has a lot of choices and it is popular. Actually, there are Viki subbed dramas on Netflix. The choices are limited, and many titles disappear fast, but it's still pretty good.

Sorry, rant. -_-

Anyway, I appreciate all the work people here have done. Your awesome minds save us from hassle and annoyance!
Dramagirl

Post by Dramagirl »

@@||viki.com^$generichide This code isn't working for me.... I still get the Ad Blocker detected message.

I'm using AdBlocker Plus on Google Chrome. Is there something else that I can use.
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

@Dramagirl I get no anti adblock.
Try to disable all other extensions keep only ABP and test again.
intense
Contributor
Contributor

Post by intense »

anti adb
"It doesn't start when you are on any page but when you reach a "yellow point" in the video bar."

https://www.viki.com/videos/1107443v-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-12

@@||viki.com^$generichide
@@||1.viki.io/cms-uploads/uncategorized/ima3.js
@@||imasdk.googleapis.com^$domain=viki.com
ABPwinning

Post by ABPwinning »

The below Viki page has an "ad blocker detected" message around every 9 minutes. Are there any filters for this?

https://www.viki.com/videos/1082435v-painless-the-eyes-for-signs-episode-1
 ! Message from: smed79
Merged your thread forumsearch
ABPwinning

Post by ABPwinning »

Thanks for merging this. I did see the previous Viki forum page but I didn't think it addressed the latest issue. Is there anything new we can try?
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

The _filters_ posted above by intense still working for me.
Be sure using only 1 adblock, disable other installed addons/extensions and test again.
ABPwinning

Post by ABPwinning »

Thank you for clarifying! That did the trick :)