Bumping topics older than 90 days

General forum information, announcements, news, questions and suggestions.
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Bumping topics older than 90 days

Post by LanikSJ »

You do realize this topic is 8 years old. :-D
"If it ain't broke don't fix it."
KingNaheem
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post by KingNaheem »

Yes, I noticed blank spaces on website so instead of making a new topic I decided to put it on here. Also the other post you locked, the reason I reported it was no longer there was because I was contributing to the post to let people know that their is not a problem on the topic anymore as it wasn't already said.
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

That topic is 8 years old and lots of things changed since then, the least of the status of the posters in that thread. MonzTA is an author now and Rick isn't around any more.

You're wasting your time and the volunteers of this site. I for one have better things to do then look up posts 8 years old. After 8 years everyone got their answer by now. If a post hasn't been responded in 8 years then its no longer relevant.

I'm going to let a few of these slide but not for to much longer rules#oldpost
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

smed79 wrote:I have a part of responsibility in that case, i encourage users to use forum search and post on the same thread if there is already one.
I actually LOVE that you put that in your sig and people are actually searching for stuff. Nobody made the OP respond to an 8 year old post. I understand 3-6 months maybe even a year if it's an ongoing issue back and forth. But after 8 years we're just wasting our time and the subscription author's time.

I wish more people in this thread were as helpful instead of being detrimental to the site.
KingNaheem
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post by KingNaheem »

Lanik wrote:That topic is 8 years old and lots of things changed since then, the least of the status of the posters in that thread. MonzTA is an author now and Rick isn't around any more.

You're wasting your time and the volunteers of this site. I for one have better things to do then look up posts 8 years old. After 8 years everyone got their answer by now. If a post hasn't been responded in 8 years then its no longer relevant.

I'm going to let a few of these slide but not for to much longer rules#oldpost
I dont see anywhere on the rules that you cant contribute to a post thats 8 years old? You're literally just making rules as you go without actually writing them down.

Just because I contributed to a 8 year old post without it saying in the rules you cant you're being arrogant.
KingNaheem
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post by KingNaheem »

You also locked my blank spaces post for no apparent reason. That was an actual issue on the website. smed79 says to search posts and reply to them instead of making new posts and here you are having a go at me over it.
KingNaheem
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post by KingNaheem »

Just because you didnt have your rules down properly doesn't mean you take it out on me.
smed79
Liste AR/FR Author
Liste AR/FR Author

Post by smed79 »

Update: rules#oldpost
If you bump anything older than 1 year then expect your post to be locked/deleted.
•► Read RULES / Use forum Search
••► Don't post clickable links
•••►Upload screenshots at imgbb.com
LanikSJ
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by LanikSJ »

KingNaheem wrote:Just because you didnt have your rules down properly doesn't mean you take it out on me.
Actually I did way before you posted that. I let the posts go prior to me adding that rule.

The rules are subject to change at any time as I see fit. That's end of that.