blocked content from oddcast.com

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
Akhil

blocked content from oddcast.com

Post by Akhil »

Hi,

Oddcast provides users to publish their own avatars on their website. Due to oddcast being listed on the easylist, content from following products voki, sitepal and oddcast is being blocked. Please unblock oddcast.com.
Khrin
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by Khrin »

The issue should be already resolved right now, please see this topic: http://forums.lanik.us/viewtopic.php?p=35190#p35190.
Akhil

Post by Akhil »

Thanks Khrin, i noticed that, under easyprivacy_third party one of our link 'oddcast.com/event.php?$object-subrequest' is still being blocked.
We are not collecting any kind of personal/privacy information what so ever, we are tracking usage of the application.
Many of our clients are non-profit organizations and educational institution and this blockage has been affecting our applications.

Please unblock. Thanks.
IceDogg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by IceDogg »

Not to start anything, but personal privacy is open for debate among any group of people. Could you be more specific in what is collected? That might help. Just trying to help here is all I assure you.
Michael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Michael »

I agree with IceDogg: we could really use more information here. What data are you collecting? Is the item required for the system to work (you mentioned that "this blockage has been affecting [your] applications")?