youtube.com

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.

Moderator: EasyList authors

Jtemp

youtube.com

Post by Jtemp » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:23 am

The EasyPrivacy filter blocks the video resume / save position feature of YouTube. Sure it seems within the scope of the filter but its more a convenience feature for YouTube users than something to worry about YouTube collecting from you. I would just whitelist what is enabling this feature but I have no idea where to begin finding that out.

fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:33 am

I've never seen this before, and no other reports of this. Submit an Adblock Plus report in Firefox.

SilverGreen93

Post by SilverGreen93 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:02 am

In Opera, which uses EastList for ad blocking, after I close a YouTube tab with a video playing, when I reopen the tab, the video starts playing from the beginning instead from where I left it. It seems that the included AdBlocker messes up with that. If I disable the Adblocker all works fine for YouTube and I can resume video properly.
It needs a fix implemented to allow video resuming. Maybe it blocks a certain domain that Youtube needs for this.

P.S.: Yes, i know that this should work only for videos greater than 10 min and if you watch more than 1 min.

caipora
Site Member
Site Member

Post by caipora » Sat May 13, 2017 4:22 pm

##.ytp-ce-playlist and maybe other rules from Fanboy’s Annoyance List breaks the end screen editor on Youtube.

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/endscreen?feature=vm&v=[VIDEO ID HERE]
  • Open your video manager
  • Pick a video to edit
  • Go to the End screen & Annotations tab
  • Insert a playlist
You can't see your own playlist you are trying to add to the video. Youtube element-hiding rules should be disabled on all video editor pages.
Moderator Message:
Merged your thread: rules#forumsearch
- Lanik