If you've been sent to this forum because one of the sites you're browsing has no images please see this.
If you're not sure if the site you're browsing is affected by this please check the link above.

ibxeurope.com

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.

Moderator: EasyList authors

Raul

ibxeurope.com

Post by Raul » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:19 am

We have a purchase system where a confirmation page gets blocked by the easylist adblocker, the url for the page that's being blocked is

Code: Select all

https://request.ibxeurope.com/purchaseRequisitionWizard/attachmentsFlow.seam
there is no ads within this system so I don't know what triggers adblocker. I hope you can help me with this issue.

smed79
Liste AR Author
Liste AR Author

Post by smed79 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Details? Example page & how to reproduce?
•► Before posting, to find your answer fast, read Forum « RULES » and use « Search »
••► Don't post clickable links » use inline text bbcode notation « [ C ] » or « [ code ] »

Raul

Post by Raul » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Unfortunately this can't be reproduced without a valid login to the site, but I can provide a fiddler session of the requests made by the site if it helps? The page that is blocked is containing javascript with the source below.

https://bpaste.net/show/2d6f3b3c7c54

smed79
Liste AR Author
Liste AR Author

Post by smed79 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Lists Authors need some proof before adding any filter.
Provide a real testable online example... (send the login details to @fanboy / mp3geek @ gmail.com or easylist.subscription @ gmail.com)
•► Before posting, to find your answer fast, read Forum « RULES » and use « Search »
••► Don't post clickable links » use inline text bbcode notation « [ C ] » or « [ code ] »