ebaumsworld.com

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
papadoc

ebaumsworld.com

Post by papadoc »

If you click a pic to open gallery mode, it doesn't function correctly. Left/right arrows don't work, total count doesn't show.

Code: Select all

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/19-savage-roasts-youll-feel-guilty-for-laughing-at/85243032/
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

I had no issues in firefox or chrome when navigating the gallery, the arrows worked as expected.
papadoc

Post by papadoc »

Yeah, I worded that poorly. I should have said right/left keys. Normally you can use the right/left keyboard keys to go forwards/backwards in a gallery.
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

Used the keys also, seemed to work fine also
papadoc

Post by papadoc »

I am not explaining myself well. I promise you there is an issue though. When you follow the above link and hover over the first pic, you'll see:

Image;

If you click it (or anywhere on the pic really) it opens in gallery mode. This is where functionality is affected. Some javascript isn't loading or something. I tested in a completely clean profile, with only ABP with Easylist installed.

Thanks Fanboy.
papadoc

Post by papadoc »

Nah, still not working. Not like it's the biggest deal, it just bugged me that I couldn't figure it out. I went through, allowing them all one by one in Ublock. No joy. I guess it's one that's blocked that calls another which is also blocked. I don't know. I appreciate you taking a look though.
theGamer
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

Post by theGamer »

fanboy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:20 pm https://github.com/easylist/easylist/co ... 7c84482e62

Does that help?
I do see what she is talking about: "pbjs.addAdUnits is not a function" is causing the number of pages to be hidden but the left & right arrows do work for me.

if we are already talking about ebaumsworld.com there is an ad in the sidebar (selector: ebaumsworld.com##.watchedRightNow)
papadoc

Post by papadoc »

I appreciate the input, although I'm not a "she". It's not the arrows on the screen that don't work, it's the left/right arrow keyboard shortcuts that don't work. Poor js or not, it all works with Adblock disabled.
papadoc

Post by papadoc »

Yup, fixed. Thanks fanboy.
papadoc

Post by papadoc »

Same problem started occurring again with Ultimate List. Easylist has no issue.
papadoc

Post by papadoc »

Yup, thanks again fanboy.