imagecloud.tv

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
iMAGECLOUD

imagecloud.tv

Post by iMAGECLOUD »

Hi,
We are a image software company located in Australia, and recently our users started reporting some of our features wasn’t available for them.
After the IT team investigated the issue, they reported that one extension (ABP) was blocking some of our button actions: To share an album with a third party, to download a zip containing an album, etc.

We provide a service based on monthly subscriptions for our users, and in fact, they are on a private site (routed by a SSL environment) with username and password. What I mean is if a user is inside the system, is because they want to see all the buttons, popups, etc.

I've checked with the extension creators, but they throw the ball over you, so I'm opening this post.

So, in short:
I'm requesting to white-list our site, and specially our private part which paid members are using.
Just to keep it clear, the domain that has to be white-listed is https://nori.imagecloud.tv

Please, if you have any question or doubt, let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Khrin
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by Khrin »

Yes, it's possible to have a demo link?
iMAGECLOUD

Post by iMAGECLOUD »

Yes, it's possible to have a demo link?
Yes, You can always create a trial account at the signup page: https://nori.imagecloud.tv/sign-up.

If you want to test another level of users, I can provide a username to check on our Dev server at Ireland, but I won't give it away on a public forum.
Hope you understand this.

However, send us an email, and we can continue in there.
iMAGECLOUD

Post by iMAGECLOUD »

Hi!
Any update on this?
Do you need anything else from us?

Thanks in advance.
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

It seems I need to add credit card details even for the trial period. Could you set up an account for me and send me the credentials to easylist dot subscription at gmail dot com?