Website Content Blocked

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
umarisb

Website Content Blocked

Post by umarisb »

Dear Admin,

We have an admission application running at 50.97.97.131/admax/. This is Online admission System. The Application was developed by a company named Max Intelligence and their admission system is named as "Admax" . Because the application is located in a folder named admax on the server so adblock plus disables most of the functionality. This issue can be reproduced with Easy List option checked. I'll be thankful if our server address can be excluded from blocked domains as this will greatly facilitate our applicants.

Regards
umar76

Post by umar76 »

Can someone please guide me how to report this issue.
Dear Admin,

We have an admission application running at 50.97.97.131/admax/. This is Online admission System. The Application was developed by a company named Max Intelligence and their admission system is named as "Admax" . Because the application is located in a folder named admax on the server so adblock plus disables most of the functionality. This issue can be reproduced with Easy List option checked. I'll be thankful if our server address can be excluded from blocked domains as this will greatly facilitate our applicants.

Regards
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

Possibly just disable Adblock on that internal site?
umar76

Post by umar76 »

Thank you for replying. Yes, I know I can disable the adblock on the site. But I am the administrator of this website, and my users are complaining about content being blocked. Most of the support calls we receive are for this issue. I thought if you could add http://50.97.97.131/admax/ to easylist exceptions so that content does not get blocked.
I'll be really obliged.
Regards
fanboy
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by fanboy »

Is it only from that IP address, or does it change from user to user?
umar76

Post by umar76 »

Hi,
The address/ip I mentioned is of web-server where the application is hosted. The end users who have adblock enabled report that content is not displayed properly. The problem can be reproduced if you visit http://50.97.97.131/admax/app/signin.aspx with easylist enabled.
Thank You