Whitelist to allow some popups

This is where you should report issues arising from the subscription filters.
CurbAppeal

Whitelist to allow some popups

Post by CurbAppeal »

Newbie here so if this has been addressed elsewhere accept my apologies please. I am having trouble with adblocker not allowing ANY links to work for me, including everything from my email accounts and legitimate websites. I have attempted to add the domain names to the whitelist, which I assume means that Adblocker will then allow through. Can anyone please give direction as to how to accomplish this? Thank you
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

Could you post example pages where this happens?
CurbAppeal

Post by CurbAppeal »

It happens with links contained in every email I receive on my gmail account. For example I post a lot of ads on Kijiji for my business and to actvate the ads they send me an email where I have to click on their link to activate. I produce real estate virtual tours and send a link of the finished product to clients from my website, a copy of which is also sent to my email address. Those links are also blocked. I tried adding my own website to the whitelist but the links are still blocked and the message I receive is that my popup blocking software is preventing the link from opening. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
CurbAppeal

Post by CurbAppeal »

Virtually every link contained in an email is blocked, including links from my own website. Some examples include www.kijiji.com, where I advertise quite a bit, www.ipage.com, www.virtualcurbappeal.ca

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you
MonztA
EasyList Author
EasyList Author

Post by MonztA »

Are you using Firefox by chance? If yes, please submit an issue report via Adblock Plus after clicking on link that is blocked and then post the link of the report here.

If you are using a different browser, could you forward such an e-mail to me (easylist dot subscription at gmail dot com) so I can check it?
CurbAppeal

Post by CurbAppeal »

I don't have the issue when using Firefox -- only when using Safari. Thank you I will send you a separate email.